Friday, August 26, 2011

Day 36 - Up and Out

Today was day 36 - my last day and night at home before going back to college. Mom wanted to keep today fun, rather than have me waste the last one at home, so we went to the fair today. It turns out that the expected hurricane is bad enough even as far inland as my county that the fair is closing tonight rather than Sunday. There are also more mandatory evacuations in NY and NJ....and I'm on my way to school...on an island...an island right in Hurricane Irene's path. Greeaaaaat.

And right now the hurricane is the only thing worth mentioning. Not much is going on with my face today, though I confess that I'm a bit worried about how I'll eat at school. Oh well, I'm sure I'll figure it out. Though I am looking forward to seeing my friends' reactions to the "new me."Sorry for the boring post. I hope the rest of you are safe and well!



No comments:

Post a Comment