Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Day 13 - Lazy Days

Today is another day where I've got almost nothing to report.

My weight loss is slowing down, and I'm at about 105.5. Before surgery I was 112 and the day of I was 114 (I'd had a large meal the night before). Considering I used to fluctuate between 105 and 107 I'm ok with where I am right now.

Pain is starting up a bit. Not shooting pain, but achy pain as though I've been chewing on steak or gum for hours on end. And my stitches are sore. I accidentally pulled one out today and I gasped. It pinched something fierce!

Other than that there hasn't been very much going on at all. Hoping the rest of you are well. Until next post!!!



2 comments:

  1. Nora, you look better each day! Glad that you seem to be healing well. I can't remember if you said already, but did your surgeon offer any explanation as to why your jaw fractured in several places during the surgery?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good! Get used to the stitches. You'll start spitting them out when you brush your teeth shortly, I assure you! Just try not to pick at them! :)

    ReplyDelete