Saturday, August 13, 2011

Day 23 - Shopping

Today's post is going to be quite short considering I really was quite busy. I woke up around 2:30pm, went straight to my shower and then out to look at cars. After that Mom and I took a trip over to the Palisades Mall. I got some new shoes (they're so cute!) courtesy of my mother, and I treated us to shakes at Johnny Rocket's. The host even noticed my jaws and said "Is everything ok?" to which my mother replied that my jaw was wired. His response was that he knew (which is the first person that knew right off the bat rather than being struck with horror) and that he thought I was speaking very well for someone with a wired jaw. Yay!

All in all I was just so busy today that I hardly had anytime to think about my mouth. I was a little sore near the end of the day just because I'd done so much walking and talking, but all that aside there was nothing going on good or bad. I suppose that this means things are finally getting back to normal. Thank heavens!




1 comment:

  1. Hi Nora!
    Glad to hear things are getting a little better for you and sounds like a wonderful day with your mother!
    Thanks for your wonderful comments on my blog!
    Hope you sleep well tonight.
    Cheers,
    Brent

    ReplyDelete