Thursday, October 27, 2011

Day 98 - A Relaxing evening

Hello all! Day 98 - boy it's been long, but at least this evening I've been able to relax! Considering the amount of work I need to get done by Tuesday I'm enjoying this calm in the storm as much as I can.

Speaking of storms, can you believe that it's snowing back where I live?! I called my mother this evening and she told me it was snowing. There's only one other time I can remember it snowing earlier than this. Strange, indeed. Where on earth has the summer gone?

Today my face is a bit swollen, but as I'm not in any pain this isn't really cause for concern. It's simply annoying and nothing more. I was able to open my mouth quite wide today, though, and I was super excited. Physical therapy certainly is working, and the mobilization things improve my range of motion exponentially faster than the exercise alone. Who knows, maybe I'll get range of motion better than what I had pre-op! I have more physical therapy tomorrow, and I'm excited to show the therapist my progress.

Hopefully you're all warm and well! Time for this student to go do some reading. Until tomorrow. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment