Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Day 75 - Feeling Yucky

Hello everyone it's now day 75, only 25 days until the one-hundred mark. That's incredible. Unfortunately that's the only exciting thing today since I'm a bit under the weather. I caught some bug about two weeks ago and stubborn little me waited until today to see a doctor. Sinus infection: 1, Nora: 0.

Swelling is a bit up today, though I'm pretty sure that's just from feeling cruddy. Overall, though, I'm really starting to get used to the new me, and I even like it most of the time. It's strange though, because when I imagine myself I still think of the "old" me until I look in the mirror and remember. I'm sure that with time I'll really see the new face as mine and identify with it without thinking.

Numbness is the same but I didn't have any pain today again, which is a good sign. Every day is more normal than the last. Time really does incredible things for healing. :)

Be well everyone, and keep those colds and sniffles at bay!



No comments:

Post a Comment