Monday, October 10, 2011

Day 81 - Lazy Days of Fall

Hi there everyone, it is now the end of day 81; and it was such a beautiful day, too. Though it may be autumn, it was 85 degrees here, and it was something like summer again. Just being outside was nice, and the entire campus was taking advantage of the break from the cold and rain.

My left TM joint was a little sore again today, but that might just be from sleeping on my left side. I start physical therapy tomorrow and I'm a little bit nervous. Even trying to open wide enough to fit two knuckles puts some strain on my left joint, how is it going to feel as I get my full range of motion back? Hopefully the physical therapist can explain some things to me. Either way I'll be glad to get some range of motion back.

I'm also starting to really get used to my new reflection. It doesn't catch me by surprise as often anymore, and I don't worry as much about the final outcome as I did in the first weeks. The way things are shaping up, I really like the new me. I'm not totally used to it yet, but I'm getting there. It's a good feeling. :)

If the weather by you is nice, take advantage while you can. Before long we'll be bundling up against the cold! Be well!



No comments:

Post a Comment