Thursday, October 6, 2011

Day 77 - Just Another Day 11 Weeks Out

Day 77 is over and I'm yet another day closer to being fully recovered. It seems like the days are just flying by now. How have so many days already gone by? I can't believe that it has been eleven weeks!

I've been feeling pretty good today, though things on the jaw front are pretty slow. Nothing exactly worthy of mention.

Tomorrow I have my regular appointment with Dr A. This means another train adventure, too, which is exciting :). I'm hoping that tomorrow Dr A can give me some insight on my gums. Where they were cut from the new band it seems to have developed an infection, though I'm hoping it's just puffy from irritation. Maybe I'll even get the screws removed! If I do then that means the last of the hardware will be out of my mouth and things will be pretty much back to normal. The only icky part is that it would mean more needles - that's not so exciting.

The best part about the appointment is that it means a visit home. This is my favorite time of year and I know fall must really be in full swing back in my hometown. A nice weekend with the family definitely sounds like fun. Maybe I'll even get to go apple picking. I love absolutely love Autumn :).

I hope that each of you are enjoying the changing season as much as I am. Tomorrow's update should be a bit more interesting. Be well, everyone!




No comments:

Post a Comment