Sunday, October 23, 2011

Day 94 - Just Another Day Home

Day 94, like all the others, has come and gone rather quickly. I feel as if I just need to blink and another week will have passed.

To be honest today was all around uneventful. My jaw didn't give me any cause for worry or joy - it simply was. That's probably not a bad thing, though. I did, however, get to eat more steak today! Eating is still weird. Not in the sense that I need to restrict my diet, but in the sense that I still can't properly move my jaws. Sometimes things fall out of my mouth or else don't move  around where I want them to go. But, as I'm not drinking my steak through a straw, I'm not going to complain. Eating is a million times easier now than it was in the first weeks after surgery.

Today's happenings were just as non-noteworthy as my jaw. For the most part I just sat around and got to relax. I did go out though for a bit and then baked some brownies when I got home. In summary it was an all-around neutral day. And that's just dine by me. :)

I hope the rest of you are doing well! Until next time, then.



1 comment:

  1. Nora, you've been healing so well. You look great! I think your nose looks fine, but if you're unhappy with it, I'm glad that there's something that can be done. I think after going through all you've gone through, you deserve perfection. Glad to hear your breaks have healed as well.

    ReplyDelete