Sunday, October 2, 2011

Day 73 - Travel Travel Travel

Hi! Day 73 is over now, and I'm back at school. The entire day was pretty much spent in a car traveling back to my house and then from there to school. This morning I was in upstate NY and now I'm back in my dorm. It's crazy what can happen in a day.

Since so much of today was spent on the road (and therefore asleep) I really don't have much to tell everyone. The pain in my left came back a couple times this evening, but other than that nothing very eventful. I'm pretty much unchanged since yesterday.

I'm feeling a bit puffy this evening so I think a hot pack is in order.

I'm sad my little vacation is over. I really enjoyed spending the time with my family and just having fun. It was really very enjoyable and the time just flew by. Now it's back to school and I'm hitting the books hard. I have a midterm and a research paper coming up among other things, so I'm going to be one busy little student for the next couple of weeks. At least time flies when I'm getting work done. :) It will be Christmas before I know it! (I know I'm terrible - saying Christmas when it's not even Halloween. hehehe) The upside of being back at school is I get to have a second autumn and see leaves change all over again.

Hoping the rest of you are doing well!

Sorry I look so dead, but that's dorm lighting for ya!




No comments:

Post a Comment