Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Day 83 - Swollen and Tired Jaws

Hello everyone! Day 83 is now over. I am a little worried today. I feel like I'm swollen and my jaw is a bit tired. It's probably from the physical therapy, though. At least I hope so, I slept pretty restlessly last night, and the old fear of moving something from leaning on my face the wrong way has crossed my mind. Keeping my fingers crossed!

Other than the swelling, there hasn't been anything interesting today. The exercises that the physical therapist gave me are getting easier to do each time, and I'm hoping that that's indicative of progress rather than me doing something wrong, lol.

Sorry for such a short post! Hopefully tomorrow will be a little more interesting. Be well, everyone :)



2 comments:

  1. I've been away for a bit but it's been so good to catch up with your progress. My jaw is a bit tight at the moment too- I hope yours feels better soon. You look wonderful. I hope you are well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute and your smile looks natural! You are healing to nicely.

    ReplyDelete