Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Day 97 - So much to do, so little time!

Hello all, day 97 now. Not long before the 100 day mark at all. I've got a bunch of papers and exams coming up in the next week so I haven't had much time for anything but my school stuff.

School stress notwithstanding I'm doing pretty well. Some days I'm more swollen than others and some days I can open my mouth wider than others. It's all about the ups and downs right now. Oh well, I just need to be patient and wait for all of the final stuff to work itself out. In that sense alone the end of recovery is worse than the beginning. Back in week 1 there were noticeable changes every day. Now the changes are hardly noticeable from week to week!

My joints are still pain-free and I hope that it stays that way!

I hope the rest of you are doing well! Until next time, good bloggers. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment