Saturday, October 22, 2011

Day 93 - Bear Mountain and New Phones

Hey everyone! Day 93 now, and it sure is getting chilly. The cold and my face aren't friends - it makes the numbness come back a bit and my nose feel like it's dripping. Oh well, at least the leaves are pretty!

I spent today at Bear Mountain with my parents taking a stroll around the lake. Funnily enough we got there to find that it was Oktoberfest, which makes my second beer celebration this fall. I don't even like beer! The weather was gorgeous - sunny and bright with fluffy white clouds and crisp autumn air. And since it's that wonderful time to renew phone plans, everyone got new phones. I still have to figure mine out, but it sure is nifty.

My jaw and face were complete non-issues today. I didn't have any pain or soreness, and the swelling has gone down a tiny bit more. A friend even saw me for the first time since mid-September and said "You're face looks normal! It's very nice." I laughed and we discussed the surgery a bit. She also has very bad TMJ and had joint-repair surgery a few years back. Sorry everyone, but I don't have much more to share than that. After all - I am getting better every day. And each day makes me more thankful than the last for my surgery.

And now for fun pictures! Be well, all. :)


Mother and Daughter <3

That little speck of a human is me :)





2 comments:

  1. Hi, Nora...You are looking good these days! Those pictures are stunning...Don't you just love fall?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nora, you're looking great! Glad your recovery is going so well!

    ReplyDelete