Monday, October 3, 2011

Day 74 - The Study Bug & Birthdays

Hello everyone, it's day 54 and I've been a busy as a bee. Midterms are coming up so study week is here. Today was pretty much spent studying and attending class. My mind is exhausted!

I honestly didn't notice much about my jaw today other than it's still numb. Nothing hurt or pinched today which is a first - another small milestone. :) I'm sorry for the boring post but it means that things are getting back to normal, which is awesome!

The main thing today is that it was my older sister's birhday. Twenty-one! She's a wonderful young woman that I'm so lucky to have as a sister. Talk about time flying, weren't we just kids jumping in puddles last month? Happy birthday Zoe!

I hope the rest of you have had a wonderful day, too. Until next time!

Blogger is being difficult again; I'll post my pictures as soon as things start working :)

No comments:

Post a Comment