Friday, October 14, 2011

Day 85 - A Rainy Lazy Day

Hello jaw bloggers! I hope you've all had a great day. It was very dreary and rainy where I am, so it was a nice lazy day. I've been doing so busy these days that once I have a chance to relax I keep thinking I've forgotten something.

My jaw wasn't too much of an inconvenience today, just a little puffy from the exercises. It isn't sore or achy, though, which is good. Chewing is also easier, and I can handle basically anything. The only limits are very hard things like corn chips or hard cookies or large things like thick hamburgers or sub sandwiches. My mobility is starting to improve, too, so it seems the physical therapy is doing it's job. I'm even closer to being able to open up two-knuckle's-width than ever. All in all the last little bits of healing are starting to sort themselves out. Hooray!

It never ceases to amaze me how much this surgery has helped my TMJ pain. I haven't had the urge to click or pop, or experienced pain since the morning of my surgery! That alone has made this entire process worth it. No matter how down some days may have been, it was worth going through just to get to this pain-free state. I'm the luckiest girl in the world! :)

Be well, everyone, and keep dry!



No comments:

Post a Comment