Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Day 76 - Exams and Relaxation

Hello everyone! I'm happy to say that day 76 has treated me better than day 75. I'm feeling less plague-like and I've finally caught a break from studying. It all payed off in the end though, I feel like I was really prepared for my exam. Time to relax until the next flurry of exam panic!

My face is feeling just fine today. One thing I did notice is that my back left teeth were touching. And, just as quickly as my bite changed, it went back to normal by the end of the day. My mouth is so confusing sometimes! Feeling is slowly making its way back into my gums. I can kind of feel some sort of scratching sensation if I gently poke them with my nails. Hooray for nerves returning, right?

I even got to crunch crispy chicken tenders today!!! I'm still careful and take my time, but I don't worry about hurting myself whenever I eat now. With the exception of sticky, gummy or tough foods I can eat what I want provided I take my time and don't take bites that are too huge. Yippee! Now I just need to make sure I don't turn into a little piggy in the joy of (mostly) dietary freedom. :)

Hopefully the rest of you have had good days, too.

Again, dorm lighting is horrible. I look like a zombie haha



2 comments:

  1. u look so much better than yesterday i think it was from the stress

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your smile looks really pretty here :)

    ReplyDelete