Sunday, October 30, 2011

Day 101 - Exam Week

Hello there everyone, it's now day 101 of recovery. And for me and all of the other students at my school that means midterm week two, so I've been quite busy with studying. What else is new, right? Haha, at least all of this work pays off well in the end.

Today my jaw was pretty good. Pain and swelling were non-issues, and I think I feeling is starting to come back into my gums. Hooray! It will be nice to be able to feel when I'm brushing my teeth again.

I'm sorry that today's post is so uneventful, but this far out and with so many other things going on today, I didn't really pay enough attention to my jaw to notice anything.

I hope the rest of you are well! :)



2 comments:

  1. Nora, It's amazing it's been so many days, congrats! Do you still have hardware in your mouth and are you still using rubber bands?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank's Amanda! I do still have some hardware - four screws in my gums. They don't hurt or cause me any problems though. I'm still in bands, too. Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete