Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Day 69 - Back to the Mountains

Another day is over, day 69, and I'm back in Lake Placid. I look a right mess after a day of being on the road, but I feel fine.

Nothing has really changed since yesterday so I haven't got much to share with anyone. I was able to eat steak tonight though! I couldn't chew it properly, but I was still able to kind of chew it. The more rare bits were slightly easier for me to handle.

At any rate I'm sitting in my cabin now, pooped as can be. I'll have more to share tomorrow. Be well everyone!





1 comment:

  1. Hi Nora!
    Yummy steak...I was able to eat a few bites last weekend as well - very good for healing! Glad to hear that the swelling and pain is decreasing for you as well!
    Enjoy your vacation!
    Cheers,
    Brent

    ReplyDelete