Sunday, September 11, 2011

Day 52 - Just Being Me

 Day 52 everyone!

Today was pretty uneventful, though I did manage to eat some chicken tenders like a normal person. That felt good and tasted even better! And for desert I got to have some chocolate cake that I made from scratch, incing and all. I can't tell you how glad I was that chewing made me tired. I would have eaten the whole thing! lol

And even though chewing makes me tired, I'll take it. After the jaw wiring, this is like heaven.

Swelling has gone down even more today, and my mobility is increasing. I can open a little bit wider than one knuckle's width now. This definitely makes speaking and eating a little easier.
Tomorrow I will be setting up my appointment to begin physical therapy. I'm pretty interested to see what will happen. Not to mention opening my mouth will be nice, too!

Keep well everyone!




No comments:

Post a Comment