Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Day 68 - Sleepy

Well it's day 68, and like the past few it has been long. I've really been wearing myself out, but it feels good to sit down after a long day and know that I've gotten something done.

Last night was really good in regards to the new band configuration. The swelling in my gums has gone down a bit, so with padding the rubber band doesn't slice through anymore - this is definitely an improvement over the first few attempts at wearing the new band.

The swelling is going down more, though because I see myself every day it's somewhat hard to gauge just how much. At any rate, going down is going down, and I'll take it. Pain, too, is gone save for the soreness I mentioned yesterday. It seems like each day I have less and less to share with everyone.

I'm looking forward to the next five days as I'm going back to Lake Placid. I absolutely love northern New York. It's beautiful beyond belief and there is  something about the region that strikes you viscerally. This time my sister and her boyfriend will be joining me and my parents, so this promises to be a good vacation. The mountain air should certainly be good for me and my healing. I can't wait! Totally worth the long car ride.

Until tomorrow, good bloggers!



No comments:

Post a Comment