Sunday, September 25, 2011

Day 66 - Moving!

Hello everyone it is now day 66 of recovery. I'm moving to a new dorm room, so I've been busy studying and packing all day.

The gap between my front teeth is widening, and the gum cut is getting worse. Dr A was given a new picture and he told me to put a cushion under the rubber band at night, and the gap can be fixed with a retainer. I just need to go get good cushioning material now, but it seems like this should solve the problem. Phew!

Even more importantly I'm feeling somewhat improved today in terms of whatever bug got me. My throat doesn't hurt as much and my nose isn't as stuffy. Yay!

That's basically it for today. Like I said I'm moving, so I was really too busy to notice much about my jaw. This is probably a good thing; it means that I'm starting to move forward. :)



1 comment:

  1. Sorry I have been so MIA Nora, but I have been reading!! You look fantastic girlie!

    ReplyDelete