Monday, September 5, 2011

Day 46 - Traveling

So day 46 was spent traveling back to school. I really enjoyed my weekend home. Even better is that I get to go back next weekend, too. School is awesome, but right now it's still nice to be able to go back home where I can relax and have the security of my mother's nursing experience.

Today was pretty much an uneventful one in my healing. I'm still a bit sore. I think the lose archbar is shifting some of my teeth and that's what's causing some of the pain. Luckily ibuprofen is plenty strong to take care of it. That and the right joint is still bothering me.

In terms of swelling today was good, it was one of my less puffy ones.

Once again I got some solid food in me. I was able to chew very tender chicken. Hooray for progress!

Pics coming soon!

Edit: Pics here courtesy of my room mate.



No comments:

Post a Comment