Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Day 61 - Busy Busy!

Hello everyone! It's day 61, and like the early days of my recovery, summer is just a memory now. Fall is here!

With the cooling weather comes the buckling down at school, so I'm up to something most of the time. I like the momentum of everything, though.

Healing continues of course, and swelling is one of the few things left to remind me that I'm not quite better yet. For the most part my energy levels are back to what they were. Every day is a bit better than the one before.

The only remaining things worrying me are the bumps along my jawline. I'm not sure if they're swelling, healing bone, or here to stay. I'll be having an appointment with Dr A at the end of this week, so I'll mention it then.

My friend, A, and I got to go out to the mall today and be girly. I usually get new clothes before school, but with the weight changes and healing, I wasn't really in the mood. It all kicked in today and I treated myself to some makeup. I'm trying to play up my new face and figure out what to do with it. It's actually kind of fun to play around. At any rate, getting off campus for some girl time was nice. Thanks A!

That'sabout it for today. I hope you all are doing well :)



No comments:

Post a Comment