Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Day 47 - Getting Back Into the Swing of Things

Today marks 47 days since Operation Break Nora's Face. I still can't get over how much time is flying by now. Forty seven days feels like forever looking back.  Even this far out things are changing and healing. It fascinates me.

I had another great day for swelling. Most of the puffiness is when I wake up, but then it goes down throughout the day. Today it went down a touch more than yesterday. Warm soaks at night really seem to help out with the swelling.

More nerve pinches today! Every so often I feel a sharp little prick. It's more surprising than actually painful. Also, at this point I'm starting to worry about how different my bite looks from what it did after surgery, though I'm not going to let myself worry too much until I talk to Dr A about it.

 Aside from those things nothing much is going on right now. I've settled into school and I'm getting used to having a structured day. To be honest it's nice to have something to do again.

Until tomorrow. I hope you all are doing well!



1 comment: