Saturday, September 24, 2011

Day 65 - Blegh

Hello everyone! Day 65 has been characterized by icky sickness and quick questions to the surgeon.

I'm still sick and unfortunately my schools infirmary isn't open until monday, so I just have to wait it out. Most of the day was spent inside just taking it easy. Being sick is definitely no fun. :(

I also have a problem with the new screw and band. The screw is causing a space to open between my two front teeth and the rubber band is cutting through my gum, down to my tooth. I texted Dr A and sent him a pic. He didn't seem worried, thankfully and just told me to keep the band on at night and leave it off during the day. My guess is that the screw has made my gums a little puffy and that's why the band is cutting them.

Swelling seems to have halted its progress since I'm sick. There is also a bit of soreness where the scar tissue was cut yesterday. Things could always be much worse, though, and I'm thankful to have come as far as I have.

Because it was such a lazy day I don't have much to tell you. Stay healthy, everyone!

P.S. Please excuse the dopey look in my pictures. I had to use my laptop since I don't have someone who can take the pics for me tonight, and I can't tell if I'm looking into the lens or not, lol.




No comments:

Post a Comment