Saturday, September 17, 2011

Day 58 - A Trip to NYC


 Day 58 now! Time is moving so fast, I can't believe it. Day 58 was spent in NYC visiting my cousins. They haven't seen me since before surgery and they were quite shocked at the change. It was an interesting experience to say the least. No complaints here, though, today was very nice. :)

Swelling is still up and down, and that bump on the right is persisting. I have no clue what it is, but it doesn't hurt. I have a feeling there's another injection with my name on it. Needles in the face do NOT equal fun times. But if it makes this bump go away I'll suck it up and be brave.

Pretty much I'm hangin' on here waiting for this last bit of healing to finish up. Time is the best healer of all.

I can't express how thankful I am to have had my surgery! It's so good to know that I don't have to hope anymore, I finally got my wish. Happiness is an understatement!

Fall is definitely here, so get out your coats everyone and enjoy it! Be well :)



3 comments:

  1. Hi Nora,

    You are looking fabulous these days! Stunning! I can't wait to see your braces in, and eventually the end result. You already look fantastic, so imagine what you have to look forward to once this is all over with. Happy Autumn to you, and best wishes on your healing journey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nora -
    I agree with Cece - you are looking fabulous! Glad to hear that your visit to NYC was a good day!!

    Have a wonderful week!

    Brent

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cece and Brent thank you so much! It is an exciting process that we've gone through. And one that not everyone will experience. I for one feel blessed. :)

    ReplyDelete