Thursday, September 8, 2011

Day 49 - Better

Yet another day has come and gone in the blink of an eye. Day 49 is nearly over.

Tomorrow I have another appointment with Dr A, which is good since two weeks between appointments was a little stressful. I have tons of questions to ask.

Today was no better or worse than any other day. I even think I looked semi-normal! That's something I haven't felt since before surgery, and it was actually really strange. Definitely a good feeling :) It means I'm adjusting to this new face and starting to find what I like about it.

I'll have more to tell all of you after tomorrow's appointment!



2 comments:

  1. Looking good Nora :D You look brilliant, semi normal is an understatement! Also, I was wondering, have you got feeling in your lips and chin? I still haven't got any feeling at all. Keep well x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Catherine I do have feeling now in my chin and lips, though not quite at 100% yet. You'll get there! It happens so gradually that you might not realize it until one day you just notice "Oh! I can feel my chin. When did that happen???"

    ReplyDelete