Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Day 62 - Twinges and Pinches

Day 62 has flown by. The days are going by so fast now!

With each post I find less and less to talk about, because healing now is slower and less dramatic. Today I really only had a problem with twinges and pinches as the numb parts of my face try to wake up.

I have a growing concern about the inside of my mouth. I think it may be scar tissue on my right cheek, near the joint, but I'm wondering if it may be hindering my ability to open my mouth because it is very tight. Luckily I have an appointment with Dr A on Friday that I can bring this up. The bump beneath the right scar is also something of a problem still.

The most irritating thing is the screw on the left of my bottom jaw is digging into the inside of my lip. Hopefully I can get the screws out soon. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I want it done when my gums are still kind of numb. I'm such a baby, haha.

I'm still just taking this one day at a time. These days are mercifully easy when I remember the earlier ones. Life is getting back to the way it was, and I'm alright with that. :)

Be well, fellow bloggers!



No comments:

Post a Comment