Monday, November 28, 2011

Day 132 - A Neutral Day

Hello to everyone out in blog land! I don't have much to say about day 132 to be honest. It was simply one of those days that comes and before you know it it goes. The first day back from a break is always like that, though. This week I plan to take it easy and do a little bit of work every day. Finals will be here before I know it, so I really need to make sure I keep on top of things.

My jaw felt good today, and I'm pleased to see that there is no worsening of my deviation now that the bands are over. Hopefully it means that next time I see Dr A I can get the screws taken out! They don't hurt or anything but it would be nice to have my mouth back to normal and hardware free. Compared to the wires though this is cake, and I really shouldn't complain.

Sorry for the super lame post, but not every day can be exciting, lol. I hope you all are doing really well. :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey Nora,
    Can you see the screws in your mouth? How do they remove them? It's so strange to think about...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Max,

    It does indeed seem strange to think about. Before surgery I couldn't wrap my head around the concept until someone sent me a picture, and even then I didn't understand until I came out of surgery. Yes you can see the screws. They're removed just like any other every day screw is removed - with a screw driver. This sounds way scarier than it really is as there is no pain involved despite the lack of numbing agents. I hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete