Saturday, November 19, 2011

Day 123 - Making Goals

Good evening everyone. It's now day 123. I feel quite well today, and I'm feeling positive and inspired.

My jaw feels great, swelling is going down noticeably again, and I feel as though I look better every day.


This good feeling has brought on a wave of inspiration for me. I spent so long trying to just go along with things before surgery, or even hiding,  and after I've just felt like a "patient" for so long. Now that things really are so close to normal I feel myself wanting to go out and do things. I want to revamp my wardrobe and shine every day - to start taking care of my appearance more. Experiment and be girly, I'm young and quirky and I just need to enjoy it. I've lost sight of some of my favorite things in life, and I want to rediscover and expand my interests. All of these things have inspired my to make a list of my goals. Starting now, and certainly as my New Year's resolution, my goal is to remember what I want every day, and then make it happen. I'm ready to just embrace life more than ever. :)

This week I aim to:
      - Read a new book
      - Try one new hairstyle
      - Commit to waking up earlier in the day

I hope you all are well!





   
 

1 comment:

  1. Nora, you look adorable! Enjoy your newfound "freedom". Expressing your self is important. Live your life to the fullest!

    ReplyDelete