Saturday, November 12, 2011

Day 114 - Wedding Fun

Hey there bloggers! It's day 14, and oh what a lovely day I have had :)

Two friends who married three years ago finally got their big ceremony and reception. The bride was beautiful, and the ceremony and party were a blast. This was my first wedding and it was so much fun. Best of all I felt beautiful for the first time in years. I didn't worry about candid shots being bad, and I just felt really confident. Mom even let me have a bit of champagne. All in all the night was wonderful. Congrats Tina and TJ - you deserve this after waiting so long!

As I was at a wedding I didn't wear my bands. I know this is bad, but it's not a common occurrence, and I put them on as soon as I got back home. My jaw caused no problems whatsoever and I even managed to eat crusty bread! Yet another day in what I hope to be a long line of pain free ones.

Speaking of eating, I had more tonight than I've eaten since July. Cut me some slack, there was a chocolate fountain that I simply could not resist. One unexpected side-effect of this surgery is that I have learned portion control and better eating habits. I don't gorge myself anymore, and I don't take food for granted. One month of liquid diet works wonders for getting your eating habits back in order.

I have tons of pictures to go through, but I'm exhausted. Pinky swear that I will put them up tomorrow.

Good night all, and be well!



No comments:

Post a Comment