Thursday, November 3, 2011

Day 105 - November

Hello everyone! Day 105 has positively flown by. The cold weather is really starting to settle in now. I can't believe it, where did summer go?

My jaw felt pretty good today except when I was outside. Just as the air conditioners bothered my face over the summer, the cold air outside bothers it now. Mostly it makes my nose feel like it's dripping, but other times it makes my face very sensitive to the cold. Other than that I haven't really encountered any issues in the past couple of days. Life is more normal every day, and I don't always take double takes when I pass a mirror. It's nice to feel like I don't look like I've had surgery anymore. The swelling I do have is imperceptible to anyone who doesn't know I had surgery. Life is good.

Still no news on surgery, but I have a regular appointment in one week with Dr A. I haven't seem him personally in more than a month, and I'm curious to see what he has to say about things at this point.


I hope you all are well. Keep warm!




2 comments: