Sunday, November 20, 2011

Day 124 - Work Days

Hi all! Day 124 has come and gone and I've done nothing but work work work. The semester is winding down, and with Thanksgiving break comes the scramble to finish up assignments. I wish I could say that that would bring relief, but it just means finals week will be that much closer. Ick! I'm more than ready for this semester to just be over.

I really don't have much to say about anything, though I really am starting to suspect that inconsistencies from one day to the next in terms of my profile really is due to my shifting teeth. Or maybe having the rubber bands constantly pulling my lower jaw to the right is the culprit? Either way my lower jaw isn't being allowed to meet the upper like it did after surgery, and the only explanation I can think of is the shifting bite. I really really really really hope that one day I can have all of this dental/jaw stuff finally work out and just be normal. It is quite frustrating encountering new problems this far along. Oh well. I see Dr A soon so hopefully I can get my questions answered. Keeping my fingers crossed!

I hope the rest of you are doing really well!



No comments:

Post a Comment