Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Day 111 - A Surprise Visit

Hello all, it's day 111 now, and today came with a surprise. My mother came to visit me on campus! I heard a voice calling me this morning outside my window, and I could have sworn it was my mother. Being groggy I assumed it was a dream, but when I heard it a second time I bolted outside because the voice was unmistakeably that of my mother. Sure enough it was her, and she had stopped by to spend the day with me and my sister. It was a lovely surprise :)

Yet another day has passed without an issue on the jaw front. I even ate celery for the first time since surgery! I've been a bit hesitant about carrots and the like, but I felt confident that the celery wouldn't be a problem. Yippee! That was one of my most-missed munchies.

That about covers it for today, I'm pooped and I've got an early day ahead of me, so this blogger is off to dream land.

Be well everyone, and keep on smiling!



No comments:

Post a Comment