Friday, November 18, 2011

Day 122 - Dress Up

Hi everyone, it's day 122 of my recovery and I'm having a silly good time. Most of my friends are off doing their own thing tonight, and so I thought I'd just have a quiet night in dorm land. Well boredom somehow lead to me playing dress up to appease my inner child, and I think I found a look for any holiday parties I may be invited to. Too soon? Oh well, it must be the Christmas music that is already streaming through the radio.


My jaw was just ducky today, and I felt brave enough to try my sandwich on a tougher roll. I did it! Progress is definitely being made every day in the food department, and never have I appreciated my ability to eat more than now. I've also been good with my rubber bands the past couple of days, and thankfully my lazy moments haven't caused any apparent problems. Whew!

Please excuse the excessive makeup in these next photos, but a girl has to have fun every now and then, no?



2 comments: