Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Day 117 - Obligation Free Day

Greetings to all of my wonderful followers today on day 117. For the first time in a while, and the last time until semester ends, I've had a day where I was able to just relax and not worry about a paper or an exam. I spent it in blissful couch-potato-ish-ness. Yes, it was worth of inventing a word. :)

I had no pain again today, an my mobility is just as good as it was yesterday. In the past the day following mobilization I would be stiff, and my mobility actually temporarily decreased. Today, on the other hand, I had no stiffness and mobilization remained the same as yesterday. Hooray for signs of healing!

Sorry for the short post, but today really wasn't note worthy at all.

I hope that my post today finds all of you well and in good spirits. Until next post!



2 comments:

  1. What a fine lady you have become. It's so nice to be able to feel comfortable wearing a simple pony tail. Surgery gives us all these little freedoms that are so welcome. You look gorgeous and your cheekbones are so high and devine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Catherine! These days I really feel like dressing up. The new face brings new confidence, and a desire to shine rather than hide. :) It's liberating.

    ReplyDelete