Thursday, November 17, 2011

Day 121 - Brrrr!

Good evening to you all. Day 121 has been blustery, rainy and cold indeed! It dawned on me that there really are no more warm days until next year. *Sigh* Oh well, it just means that the season for snowmen, snowboards, hot chocolate and frosty glass is almost upon us! Yippee! I'm excited :)

My face was just fine today, and the cold wasn't too much of a problem. Of course it wasn't even below 40 degrees today, so there is still plenty of time for the temperature to drop and make me crazy. Hopefully the cold won't be such an issue now that things aren't so freshly broken and sensitive. I also didn't have any issues with tooth sensitivity today. Maybe it's an on-again, off-again kinda thing?
Off-again preferably.

Aside from the onset of chilly weather, today was pretty neutral. Therefore I leack cool things to tell all of you. Stay well and stay warm!



No comments:

Post a Comment