Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Day 110 - Yet Another Day

Hello all, it's day 110 of my jaw recovery. All in all I'm not too shabby so there isn't much to talk about.

My jaw didn't give me any problems whatsoever today. No soreness or tingling, no pinching or aching. It was simply normal and unobtrusive. After years of pain and frustration, a normal and uninteresting jaw is just fine by me!

On the not jaw front today wasn't so hot. For the first time in my entire college career, I sat down to an exam for which I knew nothing. I was disappointed in myself, but thankfully it's not the end of the world for my grades. Take it as a learning experience, right? When life get's so hectic that you get your days mixed up, be sure to check your syllabus! Oops...

That's all for today, everyone. Life this far out of surgery doesn't really give me many cool things to share with you wonderful bloggers. Be well!



No comments:

Post a Comment