Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Day 126 - Thanksgiving Break!

Hello there bloggers! Today, day 126 of healing, is winding down. And that means one thing for students at my University: Thanksgiving break has arrived! I'll be home for the holiday break tomorrow and eating delicious home-cooked Thanksgiving dinner by Thursday. Yay! Perhaps I will even get to bake loads of delicious treats. I've got a ton of new recipes that I'd like to try.

Today was just fine for me and my jaw. As expected, the swelling from PT has dissipated. I'm still a bit stiff, but after the therapy yesterday it's not nearly as bad. I took a muscle relaxer last night for the first time in a while, and that seems to have helped un-knot things a bit, too.

I finally have an appointment with Dr A. Tomorrow morning at 9, which means I need to be up and off campus by 8. Boo for early mornings. It will be worth it though, because I have a ton of questions (what else is new, right?). Hopefully I'll find out more about that revision stuff. It was supposed to happen about two weeks after I discussed it with Dr A, but things have been pretty hectic so I have no idea what's going on with that right now. I can wait though. For me the most important part is over. I'm pain free, confident and thrilled with the results. Revision can wait if it needs to.

I hope you are all doing very well tonight! My next post will come from home sweet home. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment