Sunday, November 13, 2011

Day 115 - A Day Like Any Other

Hello to my wonderful followers! Day 115 is coming to a close now, and I'm feeling relaxed and pleasantly normal.

It was a day like any other, and I was able to just enjoy it for what it was. I'm still a bit tired from the wedding, though. I suppose it's bound to happen that an uneventful day follows one filled with running around and being busy. Such is life.

My jaw once again was conspicuous only in its lack of problems. I've noticed that the tiniest bit of feeling is at last returning to my gums, though for the most part they are still entirely numb. I'm back in bands today after not wearing them yesterday, and the quick break hasn't caused any problems. It's nothing like forgetting my bands for a day while in braces and then dealing with soreness while things shift back the next day. Hooray for that!

Once again I'm back at school, though I suspect a trip home will be in order next weekend, too. As I didn't have my appointment last Friday I'm going to assume I'll have it this Friday instead. I really have spent more weekends home than at school this semester. It has its perks and its drawbacks, but that's just the way things are right now. Next semester will be strange when I go back to being a weekend warrior.

I hope you are all well, and if you have questions feel free to ask. I know this post was less than exciting, lol.



No comments:

Post a Comment