Sunday, November 27, 2011

Day 131 - Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree

Hi all, it's has been 131 days since I had my surgery. Though I'm back at school now, my day was spent having tons of fun with my family.

We went on our yearly Christmas tree hunt at a tree farm near my home. It was a full day of family shenanigans and I loved every minute of it. Our dog even came along for the trip. We hunted for, found and cut down our tree and then picnicked on some Thanksgiving leftovers and hot chocolate. I really love my family's traditions. :)

My jaw was entirely a-ok, a fact for which I'm super thankful. Every day without pain seems like such a blessing.

I hope you all are well!




2 comments:

  1. Omg is that a newf? Your dog is soooooo cute!!!
    Looks like you had a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes ma'am that's our newf, Kahlua. :) She's such a moosh. The weekend was great, thank you!

    ReplyDelete