Sunday, November 6, 2011

Day 108 - Daylight Savings

Hello members of the blogosphere. It's day 108 for me since surgery. Today was daylight savings time, so I've been quite thrown off when it comes to the clock.

And it seems as though the clock is the only thing that has changed since yesterday. My jaw remains unchanged, and if it is different, then it's minimally so. My mother and I were discussing just how crazy it is that I'm this far along. Back at day 40 we thought I was relatively un-swollen, but looking back I seem so puffy. It kind of makes me wonder what I'm going to look like a month from now, and if the change will be as noticeable. We'll see.

I'm back at school again after spending most of my day running errands and helping my parents around the house. Funnily enough, the things that used to bore me I now look forward to. Absence makes the heart grow fonder? Whatever the reason, it was good to spend time with the family. But it's back to school again, and midterms are coming up. Thankfully the work load is minimal for these so stress is low.

I've also finally gone back to the gym for the first time since surgery. It felt great to be active after all those days of "couch-potato-ry" and I didn't encounter any problems. In fact I had more stamina than I did pre-op! It must be all those protein shakes. :)

I hope you are all well. Enjoy the extra hour of sleep!



No comments:

Post a Comment