Friday, November 11, 2011

Day 113 - Old Friends

Hello all, sorry for the late post but it has been a very long day. I'm still not to the point where I feel comfortable ditching my blog for a night, so I figured better late than never.

I'm a little tired and puffy right now, but not sore at all. I've just been very busy today, so I wore myself out. This has nothing to do with surgery, though, and everything to do with just being plain pooped! Thankfully I'm in zero pain, and by morning the puffiness will have dissipated again. I was bad with my rubber bands today, but every time I meant to put them on I got distracted and forgot again. Oopsies. I'll put them back on as soon as I post.

I came back home again as tomorrow is the wedding of a good friend of my sister's. My sister is in the bridal party, but the whole family was invited. So I of course had to go out and find a dress. The other option would be my red dress, but I wasn't comfortable wearing red at another person's wedding - it just seemed attention seeking and wrong to me. Green will suit me just fine. I also had to pick up some shoes and do my nails.

In addition to all the wedding to-do, I saw my friend B today for the first time since August. The last time she saw me I was still puffy and wired, and the change was really exciting to her. It was great to catch up with her, and as we've been friends since kindergarten, once we got together it was as if no time had passed at all.

I'm really excited about the wedding. This will be the first time I really get "dolled up" since surgery, so I promise I'll take tons of pictures. I've also never been to a wedding so this is a new experience, and what better way to enjoy it than to celebrate the marriage of good friends? I'm very happy for them, and I can't wait to see what they've planned. :)

I hope you all are well, and again I'm sorry for the delayed post and messy pics!



No comments:

Post a Comment