Friday, December 16, 2011

Day 151 - Finally Done!

Hello everyone! It's day 151, which for me has been awesome. Why was it awesome, you ask? Because I finished up with my last final exam! I was a bit nervous as it was the final for my weakest class, but I studied hard and was prepared. When I sat the exam I knew exactly what to do, and finished the test in about 25 minutes. After that freedom officially set in. I won't be getting picked up until sunday, though, so I have a some time to myself. Tomorrow I'll be packing and cleaning then attending a Christmas party. Sunday morning will be move day.

My jaw was just fine today. I remember mentioning that when I sleep sometime my jaw will click as the muscle relaxes. That's still been happening though not as frequently, so I'm hoping that eventually it will stop entirely. Swelling is up a bit from clenching my teeth while studying, but it's not too bad. For the most part things are going just fine.

I hope that you're all well and that you all have nice relaxing weekends ahead of you. Until next post!



1 comment:

  1. Congrats on finishing, Nora! Have a great break and good luck with your next surgery! You look fantastic! :)

    ReplyDelete