Friday, December 9, 2011

Day 143 - Cold Weather's Coming

Hello all! Its day 143 and I have exactly one week left before I'm done with semester. Goodness, it really feels like I just started semester yesterday. Though it is the weekend there will be no rest for me. I've got ten pages worth of final essay to write before monday at 5 o' clock, so I will be spending the weekend writing that up. Monday I'll study some more, take a Tuesday exam and then have a small break until Friday. My goal is to do the best I possibly can on these finals, so starting tomorrow things move into heavy study mode.

Studying isn't the only thing headed my way - the cold is at last setting in. I can't tell if the seasons are growing milder or if I'm less sensitive to the cold than I was as a child, but December seems different than I remember. Some days a light jacket is sufficient. Late or not, the cold weather is here and I think the mild days are coming to an end. Bring on the snow!

Today I had no problems to speak of with my jaw, but also nothing new, either good or bad. Not that I really expect much change this far out. Not being in pain is enough for me. :)

I hope this post finds you all well!

No comments:

Post a Comment