Thursday, December 1, 2011

Day 135 - Hello December!

Hello bloggers. It's day 135 and December has arrived! I'm so excited :) December is one of my favorite months. I'm looking forward to the the holiday season; the winter break, the family and friends, the decorating and baking, the fires and hot chocolate, the snow and the lights. Everything about the coming month makes me happy.

My jaw felt just fine today. Better yet, despite the cold, I experienced no facial discomfort beyond what one normally feels on a cold day. I'm so relieved that cold isn't going to be a problem. My gums are finally starting to get back some feeling. They're still seriously numb, but I can actually feel some things now. I'd say that they're about 50%. All of the other numbness has dissipated. Once in a while I notice little numb spots, but they are small, usually in my chin and below my nose. I'm feeling really great.

I'm also beginning to think of starting another blog. This part of my life is over, but I feel like blogging has been really great for me, and I'd like to continue. Obviously this blog can't go on forever, and I have so much I'd like share and to write about, that I think it might be a good idea to create a blog for something other than surgery. After all there is a lot more to me and my life than jaw surgery. I'll think on it.

Be well, all!

1 comment:

  1. Although many scars can be treated with laser alone, some scars need a revision surgery and laser smoothing.

    facial surgery

    ReplyDelete