Sunday, December 11, 2011

Day 146 - Small Victories..and Little Tumbles

Hello everyone, day 146 is over and I'm basking in the small victory that is my completion of my final essay for my Victorian Britain class. One weekend of hard work has paid off, and I can relax a bit until my next exam. Tomorrow is the last day of classes for the semester. I cannot wait until I'm done with finals! I'll be able to relax without worrying whether or not I'm forgetting something important.

Today there were no problems whatsoever from my jaw. I even ate a nice crunchy pizza crust without worrying that I'd snap something. Another small victory :)

I did have a scary moment today, though. For the first time ever I fell off of my longboard. One minute I was staring at the bump that I knew would be my literal downfall, and the next my nose was an inch from the pavement. Thank goodness for reflexes and strong arms or else I would've landed flat on my face. (Don't worry mom, I'm safe!) It rattled me a bit, but all is well. There's not a scratch on me.

Other than that all is well, and I'm feeling good. Finals week isn't nearly as bad as the last one and I'm just coasting through at this point.

I hope you all are well (and stay away from bumps on boards!)

No comments:

Post a Comment