Monday, December 5, 2011

Day 139 - Work Week

Hello all, it's day 139. This week is the last full week of classes. Next week I have exams and then it's home for the holiday! I can't wait, but it seems like there's still so much to do. Christmas shopping and final projects and exams. The next 9 days are going to be absolutely bonkers!

My jaw felt lovely and pain free today. I had physical therapy again, and things are going well. So well, in fact, that next monday's might be my last appointment. During the break I won't see my therapist, and she said that we will only continue PT if my surgeon thinks it is necessary. It's hard to believe that not that long ago I couldn't open wide enough to eat a noodle, and now we're considering the end of therapy. I've said it before - the body and the healing process are insanely cool.

As it's such an uneventful day on all other fronts I've finally got a new picture for all of you.

Be well, you wonderful people! :)



1 comment:

  1. Nora,

    You look wonderful! I wanted to thank you for keeping up with your blog so diligently. It's been great to follow your story! I'm glad to hear you're nearing the end of your jaw journey! My surgery is in 11 days and I can only hope that my smile turns out as lovely as yours!

    Take care,
    Tara

    ReplyDelete