Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Day 149 - A Free Day

Hey there bloggers! I hope today finds you all in a good mood. It's day 149 of recovery and I feel great. Today I got to relax and spend time with friends before diving into studying for my last exam. Freedom is so close!

All of the insurance things have gone through for the second surgery, so it's all systems go. The plan is for my family to pick me up on sunday and then I will get my pre-op blood work and physical done. After that it's time for the holidays and then December 30th is surgery day. The idea of more surgery is a little strange, but I just keep reminding myself that once this is done, all will be as it should be. It is an interesting way to ring in the new year, though.

My jaw was just fine today, and there were no problems to speak of. Yippee!

I hope you all are well! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment