Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Day 148 - One Down, One to Go

Hi there bloggers! It's day 148 now. I've enjoyed a nice break today  since I finished my next to last exam. There are a few days left until the exam so I can relax a bit until then. At last it feels like break really is on the way and I'll be home for the holidays. :)

My jaw feels really wonderful these days. It still doesn't feel "normal," but it certainly doesn't feel bad. There's no pain and no constant urge to crack my jaw anymore. There's really no way to put what I feel into words when I think about that. Amazing doesn't adequately explain it.

Be well, everyone and keep smiling!

1 comment:

  1. That sounds amazing, not having any pain! Its also so nice almost being done the term. Good luck on your last exam :)

    ReplyDelete