Saturday, December 3, 2011

Day 137 - Friends and Fun

Good evening bloggers. Day 137 is drawing to a close and it's been a good one to say the least.

A friend who I rarely see was finally free at the same time as me and we spent our day at the mall, baking cookies and playing old video games. It doesn't really take much to stay amused when the company is good.

Things with my jaw have been just fine. No pain, swelling or inconvenience to speak of, which I love.

I can't believe how soon my next surgery is. It seems like I've just finally gotten close to totally normal and now I have more surgery. Of course this one isn't nearly as intense and I won't be recovering for too long, but it's still strange. Oh well, if it means fixing everything and getting rid of scar tissue then that's what needs to be done.

Be well everyone! I think I'm going to post a picture tomorrow since that's a week from the last one. Until tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment